- Amherst Year 1
- 06/18/80 PM1 Manipulating Head with the Hand / Rolling the Head Between the Hands (Continued)
- DVD 5; VHS 15
- audio only
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Rolling the head with the hand:
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/18/80 AM2 Manipulating Head with the Hand / Rolling the Head Between the Hands
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 08/01/80 AM2 Rolling to sit up
- SB1 Use of the Self in Turning & Rolling/The eyes organize the body: rolling from side to side
- SF3 – Day 39 – 18 August 1977: Rolling head on back, increasing ease and freedom of rolling as other movements are added
- Toronto 1980 – DAY1-2 – On back, rolling the head with the hands, part 1
- Washington Quest – DAY3 – ATM #7 Pregnant with Twins: head movements in three positions
Different speed in movements simultaneously:
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/20/80 AM1 – Eye Movements / Eye Movements and Rolling
- AY150 Movement with a stick while sitting
- AY433 Edges of the feet
- SF1 – Week 6 – 24 July 1975: Arm, Head, Leg to Ceiling, Learning to Count
- SF1 – Week 7 – 28 July 1975: Banging the Head, Heels and Shoulder Blades
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.