- Amherst Year 1 (1980) – Week 4
- Duration of the recording: 48 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Coming-to-stand
- Tag Standing-to-sitting
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Coming-home-fast
- Tag Not-losing-front
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Softening-neck
- Tag Center-of-gravity
- Tag Orientation-in-space
Tilting knees, uncrossed, supine:
- MG78 #03 – Tilting legs in and out on back
- MG78 #05 – Rounding and arching back in sitting
- Toronto 1980 – DAY1-2 – On back, rolling the head with the hands, part 1
- Toronto 1980 – DAY3-1 – Head through the gate, part 4
- Toronto 1980 – DAY3-2 – Head through the gate, see-saw breathing
- Toronto 1980 – DAY3-3 – Rolling the head with the hands, part 2
Tilting legs uncrossed in sitting:
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 07/02/80 Rolling the Fists (#2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM1 Tilting elbow and knee inside and outside
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM2 Passing elbow over opposite knee
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/07/80 AM1 Summary of lessons and principles (#1)
- ATMEC08 Grease Your Hip Joints
- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang – Series 2 – 2. Knie einwärts
- SF1 – Week 5 – 16 July 1975: Lying on Back to Standing, continued
- Vancouver – Edmonds Center – 6. Sitting and Twistings ….Prone to sit … Sit tilt knees side to side
Exploring the floor with the hands:
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/10/80 PM2 – Flexors and rolling/Flexing the Upper Body, Elbow to the Knee (Continued)
- Amherst 1 – Week 2/3 – 4 points personal
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/10/80 AM1 Circling right arm and leg on floor (part 1)
- MM03 Exploring the Floor: The Movements of the Shoulder
- MM06.1 Arm Circles
- MM06.2 Making a Circle with Your Hip
- SB6 Full Movement of Shoulder/Circling the Arm in Side-Lying an in Standing/Exploring increasing speed
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/11/81 AM2 Swimming crawl / Bell hand, think toes (continued)
- SF2 – Week 09 – 10 August 1976: Five Winds Kata, continued from Weeks 6-7
- Toronto 1980 – DAY2-2 – Lecture: Koizumi
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.