- Vancouver 1973, Hotel Vancouver (10-12 August 1973)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Orientation in space:
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 06/30/80 Rolling to the right and left (#2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 06/30/80 Rolling to the right and left (#3)
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/07/80 Rolling from sitting (part 1)
- AY371 Swinging the legs from stomach to back
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 6 – Four Points continues
- SF1 – Week 3 – 30 June 1975, PM2: Holding the chin from behind the head
- SF1 – Week 3 – 30 June 1975: Standing, lengthening arms, twisting
- SF1 – Week 5 – 16 July 1975: Lying on Back to Standing, continued
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.