- Amherst Year 1, June 12 1980, pm
- Duration of the recording: 47 min.
- audio only
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Eyes
- Tag Eye-differentiation
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Dial
- See Theme Vision
- Tag Turning-in-sitting
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Lecture
- Tag Alexander-F-M
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/19/80 AM1 – Lying on stomach (part 1) / Tonic Neck / Turning Head on Stomach, Part 1
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/20/80 AM1 – Eye Movements / Eye Movements and Rolling
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/25/80 PM2 – Rolling head and getting up (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/24/80 AM3 Onto back – moving head through gap quickly (part 1)
- SF2 – Week 10 – 19 August 1976: Rocking on the Top of the Head
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/09/80 AM1 – Sucking -life’s first movement
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/12/80 AM1 – Minimal eye movements (part 1)
- AY021.5 Vibration Movements
- AY478 Chin movements on a chair
- AY547 Distinguishing movement lying on the back
- IDF05 Standing tilting the head right and left
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 9 – Prone, moving head side to side
- SF1 – Week 2 – 26 June 1975, PM1: Standing, ear to the shoulder, reaching
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.