- Amherst Year 1 July 10 PM2
- Duration of the recording: 9 min.
- Continuation of 07/10/80 PM1 Circling left rotating the bucket/Moving Right Leg in Circles Under body on Side, Back and Stomach (Includes Swiveling Stomach to Sitting and Visualization of Left Arm Circles) the same afternoon.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
On one foot and one knee:
Arm circling, on one foot and one knee:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.