- Amherst Year 2 (1981)
- Duration of the recording: 22 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Continuation of
Fingers interlaced behind the back, prone:
- AY541 Inverting hands including more
- SF2 – Week 01 – 15 June 1976: Fingers Interlaced, Inverting Hands continued
Circling around on pelvis with straight legs:
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/06/80 Full circles holding the legs
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/07/80 AM1 Summary of lessons and principles (#1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/07/80 AM2 Summary of lessons and principles (#2)
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/18/81 pm1 Three Ways to Roll From Lying to Sitting / Three or More Ways to Roll (continued)
- SF2 – Week 03 – 29 June 1976: Rolling, Holding the Feet from the Inside
Rotating interlaced hands behind back, prone:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.