- Alexander Yanai Vol 3 (101-150)
- Reel 9, Track 2, Lesson 4
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Sitting with straight legs, spread:
Pulling the hair:
- AY000.1 Shape (form) of a Jelly (not in IFF edition)
- AY060 On the stomach
- AY170 Lifting the head diagonally
- AY172 Stopping the Breath
- AY178 Lengthening the arms
- AY191 Pressing to the floor and breathing (Breathing rhythmically #7)
- AY224 Legs pushing the pelvis and rocking the back
- AY330 Standing on the knees, continuation
Straightening the back, sitting:
Leaning with one elbow on the homolateral leg:
Pressing the floor with the head, supine:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.