- Alexander Yanai Vol 4 (151-200)
- Reel 13, Track 1, Lesson 2
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Lengthening cervical spine:
- AY089 Lengthening the arms
- AY090 Lengthening the arms; sitting cross-legged
- AY093 Softening the hip joints to side sitting and bringing the knee to one shoulder and the other shoulder
- AY170 Lifting the head diagonally
- AY172 Stopping the Breath
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.