- Alexander Yanai Vol 4 (151-200)
- Reel 13, Track 3, Lesson 3 (according to Eva Laser https://www.somatik.se)
- Reel 13, Track 3, Lesson 2 (This reference is identical with the reference of AY186 in the IFF edition.)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Theme Breathing
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag See-saw-breathing
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Soles-of-feet-facing-prone
Breathing in 4 parts:
- AY180 Breathing rhythmically #1
- AY185 Lying on the Feet # 3 and breathing rhythmically #2
- AY186 Breathing rhythmically #3 (The left side)
- AY188 Twisting the spine and Breathing rhythmically #5
- AY191 Pressing to the floor and breathing (Breathing rhythmically #7)
- AY201 Gluing in the Lungs Part 1
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.