- Alexander Yanai Vol 4 (151-200)
- Reel 13, Track 3, Lesson 2
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Breathing in 4 parts:
- AY180 Breathing rhythmically #1
- AY185 Lying on the Feet # 3 and breathing rhythmically #2
- AY187 Breathing rhythmically #4 (On both sides)
- AY188 Twisting the spine and Breathing rhythmically #5
- AY191 Pressing to the floor and breathing (Breathing rhythmically #7)
- AY201 Gluing in the Lungs Part 1
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.