- Alexander Yanai Vol 5
- Reel 14, Track 1, Lesson 5 (According to the german edition this source from the IFF edition is not identical with the hebrew CD edition, and identical to AY203 Gluing in the lungs, #3.)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
The ear between thumb and index:
- AY089 Lengthening the arms
- AY090 Lengthening the arms; sitting cross-legged
- AY093 Softening the hip joints to side sitting and bringing the knee to one shoulder and the other shoulder
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.