- neither transcribed, nor translated into English
- Reel 15, Track 2, Lesson 2
- Duration of the original recording: approximately 40 minutes (according to Moti Nativ)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Lower-back-and-pelvis
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Inner-edge-of-foot-to-buttock
- Tag Palms-on-floor-supine
- Tag Coming-to-sit
Lifting the leg with the other one:
- AY055 Folding forward
- AY360 Stretching the stretch on the back
- AY388 Leg backward
- AY389 Ankle on knee and bending
- AY404 Bending with the help of the feet in contact
- AY442 Ankle on the Knee to Sitting
- AY491 Arms and legs behind
- AY492 Sole to ear
Holding both feet crossed, supine:
- AY248 Pulling the feet sideways
- AY405 Crossing the leg behind 
- AY406 Crossing the leg behind 
- AY412 Pulling the toes with the knees crossed
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.