- Vol 5 (201-250)
- Reel 15, Track 2, Lesson 5
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Head is leaning on palms in “V”-Form:
- AY172 Stopping the Breath
- AY202 Gluing in the lungs, #2
- AY390 Extending the leg from sitting to the side
- AY400 Side-sitting and the movements of the legs
- AY534 Supporting the head continuation
Soles of the feet facing each other, prone:
- AY161 Separating the spaces in (between) the toes
- AY164 Preparation for a headstand, #2
- AY187 Breathing rhythmically #4 (On both sides)
- AY244 Heels and Toes in circles (Heels and feet in circles, part 1)
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.