- Alexander Yanai Vol 11
- Reel 34, Track 4, Lesson 4
- Duration of the recording: 38 minutes
- Face down, rolling the pelvis, and then propping the head on one and eventually both elbows, resting the cheek in the palm of the hand, and turning the head with the eyes together and opposite; eventually to look back at the heels. A nice image is that you’re doing this like you’re watching flies go by.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/12/80 PM1 – Minimal eye movements (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/19/80 AM2 – Eyes
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/20/80 AM1 – Eye Movements / Eye Movements and Rolling
- Amherst 1 – Week 2/3 – 4 points personal
- AY481 Twelve o’clock with the chin, Twelve o’clock with the head
- SF2 – Week 10 – 17 August 1976: Do You Breathe In or Out? continued
- SF2 – Week 10 – 19 August 1976: Rocking on the Top of the Head
Head is leaning on palms in “V”-Form:
- AY172 Stopping the Breath
- AY202 Gluing in the lungs, #2
- AY216 Lifting the hands at the head in a “V”
- AY390 Extending the leg from sitting to the side
- AY400 Side-sitting and the movements of the legs
- Recording here: http://kinesophics.ca/supporting-the-head-continuation/
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.