- Alexander Yanai Vol 4 (151-200)
- Reel 12, Track 1, Lesson 4
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Amherst 2 – Week 4 – 07/01/81 AM2 Preparation for Headstand / Falling out of Headstand
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/15/81 PM1 Back Like a Bridge/ Rolls; Shoulder Press / Pelvic Lift
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/27/81 AM1 Rolling Forward, Flip Heels to Squat (cont.)
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/28/81 PM Leg Flop to Squatting
- AY072 Preparation for a headstand, 2
Soles of the feet facing each other, prone:
- AY161 Separating the spaces in (between) the toes
- AY187 Breathing rhythmically #4 (On both sides)
- AY216 Lifting the hands at the head in a “V”
- AY244 Heels and Toes in circles (Heels and feet in circles, part 1)
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.