- Alexander Yanai Vol 2. #72
- Reel 6, Track 4, Lesson 2 (This reference is identical with the reference of AY083 in the IFF edition.)
- Reel 6, Track 1, Lesson 2 (according to Eva Laser https://www.somatik.se)
- This short video is a visual reminder of AY 71 and AY 72. Someone else might interpret the movement you see with the words in a different manner. The words written sometimes are verbatim, sometimes close to verbatim and sometimes my interpretation of the words that are written by Moshé Feldenkrais. — Ute Müller
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Amherst 2 – Week 4 – 07/01/81 AM2 Preparation for Headstand / Falling out of Headstand
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/15/81 PM1 Back Like a Bridge/ Rolls; Shoulder Press / Pelvic Lift
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/27/81 AM1 Rolling Forward, Flip Heels to Squat (cont.)
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/28/81 PM Leg Flop to Squatting
- AY164 Preparation for a headstand, #2
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.