- neither transcribed, nor translated into English
- Reel 16.2, Track 2, Lesson 1
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Protruding-abdomen
- Tag In-standing
- Theme Shoulders
- Tag Abdominal-muscles
- Tag Pelvic clock
- Tag Thoracic-spine
Hands behind the back, supine:
- AY220 Hands behind
- AY264 Hands behind the legs
- AY266 Crossing knees and coordinated eye movements
- AY268 Hip Joints by way of lengthening
- AY323 Shoulders behind the back
Arms folded behind the back, standing:
Turning in standing:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.