- Alexander Yanai Vol 5
- Reel 17, Track 1, Lesson 1 (This reference is identical to the reference of AY250. Balance with the knees crossed in the IFF edition.)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY235 Standing (Shaking in the heels). (Page 1613)
- AY238 Standing backward, #2. (Page 1639)
- Theme Standing
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Abdominal-muscles
- Tag Weight-on-heels
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.