- Alexander Yanai Vol 5
- Reel 17, Track 2, Lesson 1
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY234 Standing backward, #1. (Page 1605)
- AY235 Standing (Shaking in the heels). (Page 1613)
- Theme Standing
- Tag Abdominal-muscles
- Tag Base-of-neck
- Theme Breathing
- Tag Self-hug
- Tag Posture
Weight on heels:
- AY234 Standing backward, part 1
- AY235 Standing (Shaking in the heels)
- AY235 Standing (Shaking in the heels)-test
- AY236 Rotation on an axis
- AY274 Introduction to Walking (1)
- AY275 Introduction to Walking 2, Continuation
- AY276 Partial turnings to the fronts 3
- AY281 Basis of hopping 
- AY283 Continuation on one leg
- AY284 Slow improvement
- AY289 Standing on one leg with movements
- AY290 Standing on one leg with a hop
- AY291 Standing on one leg with movements to the sides
- AY300 In standing, turning the heels outside
- AY516 Arms and legs spread
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.