- Alexander Yanai Vol 11 Lesson 516
- Reel 33, Track 4, Lesson 2
- Duration of the recording: 52 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Painting
- Tag Diagonals
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Protruding-abdomen
- Tag In-standing
- Tag Movement-of-opposition
- Tag Hip-backward
- Tag Weight-on-heels
- Tag Rocking-on-arc-prone
- Tag Lifting-straight-legs-prone
Lifting straight leg and contralateral arm, prone:
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 07/03/80 Diagonal pressing and lifting
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/16/80 AM1 Integrating arms – crossing the arms
- AY099 Lifting the elbows with a loose hand
- AY105 On the stomach; basic lifting of body parts
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 2 – #2 – Extensor Lesson
Drawing knees under stomach, prone:
- AY294 On the stomach, to lean on the palms of the hands and twist the shoulders
- AY445 Back and neck
- AY513 Reptiles
Lifting stomach, prone:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.