- Rotterdam 1976
- Duration. 19 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- SFEC Notes – 16. Lifting legs and arms (Aug 2)
- SFEC Notes – 21. Rolling from stomach (Aug 12)
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 8. Coordinating legs and arms
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 09. Advanced rolling to sit
Lifting straight leg and contralateral arm, prone:
- AY099 Lifting the elbows with a loose hand
- AY105 On the stomach; basic lifting of body parts
- AY516 Arms and legs spread
Lifting arm, prone:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.