- Alexander Yanai Vol 6
- Reel 20, Track 1, Lesson 2
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY285 Interweaving the back with the help of the hands. (Page 1949)
- AY287 General continuation. (Page 1961)
- Tag Shoulders
- Tag Twisting
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Protruding-abdomen
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Lower-back-and-pelvis
- Tag Thoracic-spine
One hand moves the elbow of the other arm:
- AY285: Interweaving the back with the help of the hands
- AY287 General continuation
- AY384 Holding hand in hand on the back
- AY540 Fingers interlaced and inverted over the head and in front
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.