- Alexander Yanai Vol 8 (351-400)
- Reel 24, Track 3, Lesson 1
- Duration of the recording: 36 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Carp-jump
- AY009. Preparation for a shoulder stand (on the back). (Page 51)
- AY079. Preparation for shoulder stand; back and pelvic movement. (Page 511)
- AY314. Preparation for a candle. (Page 2151)
- AY009 Preparation for a shoulder stand (on the back)
- AY011 Preparation for shoulder stand
- AY227 Swinging bent legs to strengthen K ferm or Lengthening the erecting muscles (The extensors)
- AY314 Preparation for a candle
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.