- Alexander Yanai Vol 5 (201-250)
- Reel 16, Track 2, Lesson 2
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Theme Extensor Lesson
- Tag Lengthening the back
- Tag Twisting
- Tag Holding-foot-with-hand-supine
- Tag Swinging-legs-supine
Foot pulls arm, supine:
- AY213 On the back, pushing the feet down
- AY369 Straightening the legs with holding the feet
- AY520 Straightening the legs while holding the little toe
Ear to knee, sitting:
- New York Quest – DAY3 – AM2 – Rolling from sitting to lying on the back continued, including taking the legs over the shoulders
- AY009 Preparation for a shoulder stand (on the back)
- AY011 Preparation for shoulder stand
- AY314 Preparation for a candle
- AY362 Candle!
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.