- Alexander Yanai Volume 11 lesson 520
- Reel 34, Track 1, Lesson 2
- Duration of the recording: 45 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Sliding-hand-on-leg
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Protruding-abdomen
- Tag Knees-inward
Foot pulls arm, sidelying:
- AY209 On the side, stepping (with the) left thigh
- AY210 On the right side (while lying on the left side)
- AY519 On the right side lifting the leg
- SF2 – Week 04 – 8 July 1976, am: Straightening the Leg, Holding Foot with Opposite Hand
- SF2 – Week 04 – 8 July 1976, pm: Straightening the Leg, Holding Foot with Opposite Hand continued
Foot pulls arm, supine:
- AY213 On the back, pushing the feet down
- AY227 Swinging bent legs to strengthen K ferm or Lengthening the erecting muscles (The extensors)
- AY369 Straightening the legs with holding the feet
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.