- Alexander Yanai Volume 11
- Reel 34, Track 1, Lesson 3
- Duration of the recording: 43 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Lengthening-arms
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Seeing-the-Heels
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag unilateral
Lifting the head, sidelying:
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 07/31/80 AM1 Mobility of hip – hand under kneecap (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 07/31/80 AM2 Mobility of hip – hand under kneecap (part 2)
- SB1 Use of the Self in Turning & Rolling/The eyes organize the body: rolling from side to side
- SF2 – Week 10 – 17 August 1976: Do You Breathe In or Out? continued
Lifting the head and straight leg, sidelying:
Lifting straight leg, sidelying:
Pushing the heel, sidelying:
- AY347 Length and fists
- AY477 General lengthening
- MG78 #10 – Clarifying movements of legs and pelvis in relation to shoulders on side
- SF2 – Week 07 – 27 July 1976: On the Side, Lifting and Rotating the Leg
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.