- SF Training Year 2 (1976)
- Duration: 52 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Theme Breathing
- Tag Breath-related-movement
- Tag Base-of-neck
- Tag Knee-pulls-arm
- Tag unilateral
- Tag Neck-freedom
Lifting the head, sidelying:
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 07/31/80 AM1 Mobility of hip – hand under kneecap (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 07/31/80 AM2 Mobility of hip – hand under kneecap (part 2)
- AY521 Knee’s “Havdalah blessing” on the right side
- SB1 Use of the Self in Turning & Rolling/The eyes organize the body: rolling from side to side
Leg pulls arm, sidelying:
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 07/30/80 AM3 Hand below kneecap (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 07/31/80 AM3 Sitting up with hands under kneecap (part 1)
- AY500 Leg to the side
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.