- SF Training Year 2 (1976)
- Duration: 52 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Lifting the head, sidelying:
- AY521 Knee’s “Havdalah blessing” on the right side
- SB1 Use of the Self in Turning & Rolling/The eyes organize the body: rolling from side to side
- AY481 Twelve o’clock with the chin, Twelve o’clock with the head
- AY534 Supporting the head continuation
- SF2 – Week 10 – 19 August 1976: Rocking on the Top of the Head
Leg pulls arm, sidelying:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.