- Alexander Yanai Vol 5
- Reel 14, Track 4, Lesson 2
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- The lesson continues AY210 On the right side (while lying on the left side) on the other side
- Tag Side-bending
- Tag Twisting
- Tag unilateral
- Tag Side-bending-on-side
Foot pulls arm, sidelying:
- AY210 On the right side (while lying on the left side)
- AY519 On the right side lifting the leg
- AY520 Straightening the legs while holding the little toe
- SF2 – Week 04 – 8 July 1976, am: Straightening the Leg, Holding Foot with Opposite Hand
- SF2 – Week 04 – 8 July 1976, pm: Straightening the Leg, Holding Foot with Opposite Hand continued
Sole on knee, sidelying:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.