- Alexander Yanai Vol 5
- Reel 14, Track 4, Lesson 3
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Follow up to AY209 On the side, stepping (with the) left thigh on the other side
- Tag Side-bending
- Tag Twisting
- Tag unilateral
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Side-bending-on-side
Foot pulls arm, sidelying:
- AY209 On the side, stepping (with the) left thigh
- AY519 On the right side lifting the leg
- AY520 Straightening the legs while holding the little toe
- SF2 – Week 04 – 8 July 1976, am: Straightening the Leg, Holding Foot with Opposite Hand
- SF2 – Week 04 – 8 July 1976, pm: Straightening the Leg, Holding Foot with Opposite Hand continued
Sole on knee, sidelying:
Circling the back with the leg:
- AY059 – Lifting the head with the hands
- AY199 Circles with the legs (Feet and lower legs)
- AY208 Lifting straight legs and circling the arms
- AY261 Circles with the legs lying on the back
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.