- Alexander Yanai Vol 2 #59
- Reel 5, Track 1, Lesson 1
A flexion lesson of lifting head, lifting legs, and moving head to the legs. Interesting variations:
- Having the legs long pointing to the ceiling and then circling the legs
- Having the legs long pointing to the ceiling and then bringing the legs toward the head and head toward the legs.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Also see Theme Flexion Lesson
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.