- Alexander Yanai Vol 8 (351-400)
- Reel 24, Track 3, Lesson 5
- Duration of the recording: 41 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY364. Elbows and knees. (Page 2499)
- AY365. Elbows and knees – continuation. (Page 2505)
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Lying to Sit to Stand
- Tag Coming-to-stand
- Tag Supine-to-stand
- Tag Supine-to-sit
Five winds kata:
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/18/80 AM1 – Seated and Twist Left, Part 3 (Includes Swiveling)
- AY364 Elbows and knees
- AY365 Elbows and knees -continuation
- SF2 – Week 06 – 19 July 1976: Five Winds Kata
- SF2 – Week 06 – 20 July 1976: Five Winds Kata continued
- SF2 – Week 06 – 21 July 1976: Five Winds Kata continued
- SF2 – Week 07 – 26 July 1976: Five Winds Kata, continued from Week 6
- SF2 – Week 07 – 27 July 1976: Five Winds Kata, continued
- SF2 – Week 08 – 2 August 1976, pm: Lying Twisted, Lifting the Head and Working the Extensors
- SF2 – Week 09 – 10 August 1976: Five Winds Kata, continued from Weeks 6-7
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.