- SF Training Year 2 (1976)
- Duration: 148 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Theme Extensor Lesson
- Tag Twisting
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Atlas-and-axis
- Tag Cervical-spine
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Abdominal-muscles
- Tag Protruding-abdomen
Lifting the head, twisted:
- AY207 On the side, fast lifting of the head
- AY427 On the side – lifting the heels
- AY447 Opposition on the side
- AY465 Classical twist on the side with an advanced opening
- AY467 End of the twist
- MG77 #03 – On side turning with straight arm in arc
- SF2 – Week 09 – 11 August 1976: Movements from Prior Lesson and Beyond
Five winds kata:
- AY364 Elbows and knees
- AY365 Elbows and knees -continuation
- AY366 Elbows and knees -continuation
- SF2 – Week 06 – 19 July 1976: Five Winds Kata
- SF2 – Week 06 – 20 July 1976: Five Winds Kata continued
- SF2 – Week 06 – 21 July 1976: Five Winds Kata continued
- SF2 – Week 07 – 26 July 1976: Five Winds Kata, continued from Week 6
- SF2 – Week 07 – 27 July 1976: Five Winds Kata, continued
- SF2 – Week 09 – 10 August 1976: Five Winds Kata, continued from Weeks 6-7
Lifting knee and pelvis with standing feet, prone:
- AY279 Lifting up on the hands
- AY294 On the stomach, to lean on the palms of the hands and twist the shoulders
- AY379 Lengthening on the stomach and back
- AY397 Lifting up on the hands
- AY398 Continuation
- AY422 Preparation for blanket
- SF2 – Week 07 – 28 July 1976: Working the Extensors
- SF2 – Week 07 – 29 July 1976: Working the Extensors, continued
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.