- SF Training Year 2 (1976)
- Duration: 70 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Twisting
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Diagonals
- Tag Lower-back-and-pelvis
- Tag Baby’s First Year
- Tag Crawling
- Tag FI-to-ATM
- Tag Anti-gravity-muscles
Lifting the head, twisted:
- AY207 On the side, fast lifting of the head
- AY427 On the side – lifting the heels
- AY447 Opposition on the side
- AY465 Classical twist on the side with an advanced opening
- AY467 End of the twist
- MG77 #03 – On side turning with straight arm in arc
- SF2 – Week 08 – 2 August 1976, pm: Lying Twisted, Lifting the Head and Working the Extensors
On feet and forearms, supine:
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/21/81 AM Supine Rotating Around Feet, Pelvis and Neck / Baby Crawls on Back
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/21/81 PM1 Demonstration and Discussion—Crawling like a Baby / Baby Crawls on Back (Includes Baby Learning to Lift its Head)
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/21/81 PM2 Demonstration and Discussion—Baby Rolling
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.