- Alexander Yanai Vol 10
- Reel 30, Track 2, Lesson 4
- Duration of the recording: 35 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY465. Classical twist on the side with an advanced opening
- AY466. Continuation until the eyes. (Page 3161)
Lifting the head, twisted:
- AY207 On the side, fast lifting of the head
- AY427 On the side – lifting the heels
- AY447 Opposition on the side
- AY465 Classical twist on the side with an advanced opening
- MG77 #03 – On side turning with straight arm in arc
- SF2 – Week 08 – 2 August 1976, pm: Lying Twisted, Lifting the Head and Working the Extensors
- SF2 – Week 09 – 11 August 1976: Movements from Prior Lesson and Beyond
Lifting the head and one foot, twisted:
Lifting the head and both legs, twisted:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.