- Alexander Yanai Vol 8 Lesson 388
- Reel 25, Track 3, Lesson 1
- Duration of the recording: 41 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY389 Ankle on knee and bending (Page 2659)
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Swinging-legs-supine
- Tag Knees-inward
Lifting the leg with the other one:
- AY055 Folding forward
- AY212.2 Overlapping shins (legs) #1
- AY360 Stretching the stretch on the back
- AY389 Ankle on knee and bending
- AY404 Bending with the help of the feet in contact
- AY442 Ankle on the Knee to Sitting
- AY491 Arms and legs behind
- AY492 Sole to ear
Knee towards floor while ankle on the other thigh:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.