- Alexander Yanai Vol 8 Lesson 393
- Reel 25, Track 4, Lesson 2
- Duration of the recording: 43 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY380 Pillows and Swings (Page 2597)
- AY381. Pillows right and left. (Page 2605)
- AY382. Continuation. (Page 2613)
- AY383 With holding the knee (Page 2621)
- AY392. Continuation with holding the knee. (Page 2677)
- AY394 Continuation (Page 2689)
- AY395 End before the continuation (Page 2695)
Swinging the legs, sidelying:
- AY351 Swinging the legs on the side
- AY380 Pillows and swings
- AY381 Pillows right and left
- AY382 Continuation
- AY383 With holding the knee
- AY392 Continuation with holding the knee
- AY394 Continuation
- AY395 End before the continuation
- AY419 Arm to the ceiling and movements of the thigh and head
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.