- Alexander Yanai Vol 8
- Reel 25, Track 1, Lesson 2
- Duration of the recording: 45 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- AY380 Pillows and Swings (Page 2597)
- AY382 Continuation (Page 2613)
- AY383 With holding the knee (Page 2621)
- AY392 Continuation with holding the knee (Page 2677)
- AY393 Continuation (Page 2683)
- AY394 Continuation (Page 2689)
- AY395 End before the continuation (Page 2695)
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Flex-feet
- Tag Pendulum-movement-leg-sidelying
- Tag Measuring
Swinging the legs, sidelying:
- AY351 Swinging the legs on the side
- AY380 Pillows and swings
- AY382 Continuation
- AY383 With holding the knee
- AY392 Continuation with holding the knee
- AY393 Continuation
- AY394 Continuation
- AY395 End before the continuation
- AY419 Arm to the ceiling and movements of the thigh and head
- Click “link” above to add a link; “file” to upload a resource or picture, or “widget” to embed a video.
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website.Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.