- Alexander Yanai Vol 2
- Reel 6, Track 3, Lesson 5
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
- Tag Foot-to-head
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Lifting-feet-with-hands-sitting
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Abdominal-muscles
- Tag Lengthening the back
- Tag Lower-back-and-pelvis
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM2 Passing elbow over opposite knee
- AY292 Basic Movements of the Toes
- AY378 Bending the toes
- AY381 Pillows right and left
- AY382 Continuation
- AY383 With holding the knee
- IFF Archive Collection: Foot in the Hand, Lying on the Back
Flexing feet, flexing knee, sitting:
Flexing toes, Flexing feet, flexing knee, sitting:
Elbow to foot:
Holding the contralateral foot, sitting:
Holding the homolateral foot, sitting:
Flexing toes, flexing feet:
- This is Charlie Murdach teaching the “reminder” movement for this ATM:
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.