- IFF Archive Collection: Audio
- Duration: 61 min.
- in german
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Palms-on-floor-supine
- Tag Scan
- Tag Flex-feet
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Side-bending
- Tag Side-bending-supine
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Lower-back-and-pelvis
Heel in the hand:
- AY233 With the legs joined lying on the floor
- AY407 Heel in the hand
- Toronto 1980 – DAY2-1 – On back, head through the gate and hand under heel, part 1
- Toronto 1980 – DAY2-3 – Head through the gate, hand under the heel, part 2
- Toronto 1980 – DAY2-4 – Head through the gate, hand under the heel, part 3
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM2 Passing elbow over opposite knee
- AY081 Washing the face with the feet
- AY292 Basic Movements of the Toes
- AY378 Bending the toes
- AY381 Pillows right and left
- AY382 Continuation
- AY383 With holding the knee
Flexing toes, flexing feet:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.