- Toronto Workshop (1980)
- Several parts of this ATM are missing due to some skips in the recording.
- Continuation of Toronto 1980 – DAY1-4 – Head through the gate, then circling the lower arm.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Bridge
- Tag Standing-hand-under-shoulder-supine
- Tag Shoulders
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Atlas-and-axis
- Tag unilateral
- Tag Habits
Head through gate, sidelying:
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/21/80 PM2 Head and knee under the gap
- AY548 On right side, head and knee under the frame of left arm
- Toronto 1980 – DAY2-3 – Head through the gate, hand under the heel, part 2
Head through gate, supine:
Heel in the hand:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.