- Alexander Yanai Vol 11 #548
- Reel 36, Track 3, Lesson 1 (According to hebrew CD, differs from IFF edition.)
- Duration of the recording: 35 minutes
Lying on right side, left hand in bridge and right arm in various positions (under head bent and extended), slide head and knee towards one another, with variations of forehead/chin/nose towards knee.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
Head through gate, sidelying:
Forehead to knee:
- AY027 – Elbows and knees touching
- AY489 Legs and lifting back
- SB1 Use of the Self in Turning & Rolling/The eyes organize the body: rolling from side to side
- SB4 Lateral Bending on Stomach/Head through gap on the stomach
Nose to knee:
Chin to knee:
- Recording on kinesophics: http://www.kinesophics.ca/right_side_head_and_knee_under_frame_left_arm
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.