- Amherst Year 1
- June 16, AM1; DVD 4; VHS 10
- Duration of the recording: 21 min.
- audio only
- Recalling and continuation of 06/13/80 AM1 Rolling back to side on the same (right) side.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Forehead to knee:
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/21/80 PM2 Head and knee under the gap
- AY027 – Elbows and knees touching
- AY489 Legs and lifting back
- AY548 On right side, head and knee under the frame of left arm
- New York Quest – DAY3 – AM2 – Rolling from sitting to lying on the back continued, including taking the legs over the shoulders
- SB1 Use of the Self in Turning & Rolling/The eyes organize the body: rolling from side to side
- SB4 Lateral Bending on Stomach/Head through gap on the stomach
- Toronto 1980 – DAY5-4 – Prone, head through the gate, rolling to sit
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/07/80 – 07/09/80 Rolling the Pelvis (Part 1 – 5)
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/17/80 AM Rotation of head and teleceptors
- SF2 – Week 09 – 09 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby
- Toronto 1980 – DAY2-2 – Lecture: Koizumi
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.