- Toronto Workshop (1980)
- Several parts of this ATM are missing due to some skips in the recording.
- Continuation of
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Elbow-to-knee
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Knees-inward
- Tag Atlas-and-axis
- Tag Head-through-gate-supine
Heel in the hand:
- AY233 With the legs joined lying on the floor
- AY407 Heel in the hand
- IFF Archive Collection: Foot in the Hand, Lying on the Back
- Toronto 1980 – DAY2-1 – On back, head through the gate and hand under heel, part 1
- Toronto 1980 – DAY2-3 – Head through the gate, hand under the heel, part 2
Thumb between big toe and second:
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/16/80 PM1 Moving elbow into the gap
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/11/81 AM1 Swimming crawl / Bell hand, think toes
- AY074 Rocking the back with the help of one leg
- AY295 On the side, straightening the leg by withdrawing
- AY360 Stretching the stretch on the back
- AY372 With weight and dragging
- AY492 Sole to ear
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.