- Alexander Yanai Vol 8 AY #378
- Reel 24, Track 4, Lesson 8
- Duration of the recording: 37 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Toes
- Tag Ankle-freedom
- Tag Base-of-neck
- Tag Hands-in-push-up-position-prone
- Tag Flex-feet
- Tag Flex-feet-prone
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM2 Passing elbow over opposite knee
- AY081 Washing the face with the feet
- AY292 Basic Movements of the Toes
- AY381 Pillows right and left
- AY382 Continuation
- AY383 With holding the knee
- IFF Archive Collection: Foot in the Hand, Lying on the Back
Flexing feet, flexing knee, prone:
- AY374 Leaning on the hands and twisting
- AY394 Continuation
- AY430 Wide open twist to side
- AY445 Back and neck
- AY473 On the stomach training the back
Flexing toes, Flexing feet, flexing knee, prone:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.