- Alexander Yanai Vol 9
- Reel 27, Track 2, Lesson 3
- Duration of the recording: 40 minutes
- Side, lying, arm lifted to ceiling. Take head and knee forwards/down and backwards/up as though maintaining a string between them; and the opposite. Lift/lower to the side the head/arm unit, without changing the right angle between neck and head. Lift the top leg, without changing how it is configured in itself. Lift towards one another until you can take the ankle/thin part of the leg with the hand, and then alternate head back towards floor/leg back towards floor, each lifting the other.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
Swinging the legs, sidelying:
- AY351 Swinging the legs on the side
- AY380 Pillows and swings
- AY381 Pillows right and left
- AY382 Continuation
- AY383 With holding the knee
- AY392 Continuation with holding the knee
- AY393 Continuation
- AY394 Continuation
- AY395 End before the continuation
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.