- Alexander Yanai Vol 11
- Reel 34, Track 3, Lesson 1
- Duration of the recording: 38 min.
- An “advanced twist” lesson, in which you lie on the side with the bottom leg extended long and the top leg bent at straight angles on the floor in front, and come to rest both shoulder blades on the ground, lifting both arms towards the ceiling to lift the shoulders from the floor.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Tag Lengthening-arms
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Abdominal-muscles
- Tag See-saw-breathing
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Twisting
- Recording on kinesophics: http://kinesophics.ca/extending_arms_and_knees/
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.