- Alexander Yanai, Vol 3 #114
- Reel 9, Track 1, Lesson 5
- lifting shoulder and opposite hip connecting the diagonals across the front
- right arm to ceiling, lift shoulder so that arm lowers to left hip
- left leg to ceiling, lift left hip so foot goes in direction of right shoulder
- other side
- right hand holds left ankle, alternate lifting should and hip so you rock on the diagonal
- other side
- hold right ankle with right hand, left ankle with left hand, lift shoulders and hips, go in a circle around point of contact in back
- other direction
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- folding, flexors, diagonals
- AY074 Rocking the back with the help of one leg.
- Theme Flexion Lesson
- Theme Shoulders
- Tag Softening the chest
- Tag Diagonals
- Tag Abdominal-muscles
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.