- Rotterdam 1976
- Duration: 36 and 27 min.
- Break at 00:46. The end of the first and the beginning of the 2nd part is missing.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Theme Breathing
- Tag See-saw-breathing
- Tag Lengthening the back
- Tag Self-hug
- Tag Floating-ribs
- Tag Swallowing-saliva
On knees and head:
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 PM2 Rolling Head on All Fours / Rock Head on Floor
- Amherst 2 – Week 9 – 08/05/81 AM1 Prone, Stand on Knees; Circle Crossover (continued)
- AY021 Contracting the abdomen while exhaling
- MM08 The Seventh Cervical
- SF2 – Week 10 – 19 August 1976: Rocking on the Top of the Head
- SF3 – Day 07/B – 22 June 1977 – On hands and knees, and on forearms and knees, tilting pelvis
- SF3 – Day 26 – 27 July 1977: Prone, tilting pelvis, relationship of breath and movement to back and ribs. Continues into kneeling on all fours.
Lengthening the neck:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.