- Rotterdam 1976
- Duration: 36 and 27 min.
- Break at 00:46. The end of the first and the beginning of the 2nd part is missing.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
On knees and head:
- AY021 Contracting the abdomen while exhaling
- MM08 The Seventh Cervical
- SF2 – Week 10 – 19 August 1976: Rocking on the Top of the Head
Lengthening the neck:
- AY061 Arm circles above the head; on the back with soles of the feet facing
- AY472 Separating on both sides
- AY525 Lifting head and eyes
- MG77 #03 – On side turning with straight arm in arc
- MG77 #14 – Diagonal extension of arms and legs on back and stomach
- MM11 Rocking the Pelvis
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 07/01/80 Tilting the knees (part 2)
- AY017 Breathing
- AY442 Ankle on the Knee to Sitting
- Vancouver – Edmonds Center – 4. Supine, arms crossed over chest rock
- Vancouver – Hotel Vancouver – 3. Perfecting the pelvic clock/Breathing Out and Swallowing/Scan, 10AUG73 Pt. 2
- Vancouver – Hotel Vancouver – 4. Flexion (Flexor), 11AUG73
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.