- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- SF Evening Class Notes (1976) – 1. Tilting pelvis sitting (June 17) is the same lesson.
- Theme Flexion Lesson
- Tag Jelly-pudding-pelvis
- Tag Tumbleweeds
- Tag Softening-chest
- See Rolling to Sit Theme
- See Theme Pelvic Clock
- Tag foot-to-head
- AY325 Preparation for rolling
- AY331 Standing on the knees, continuation; on the front leg
- AY418 Toes interlaced
- SFEC Notes – 01. Tilting pelvis sitting
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 1 – 2. Rolling
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 3. Easy rolling
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 2. Free Hip Joints
- Vancouver – Edmonds Center – 2. Flexion with foot differentiation, rolling back
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.