- SF Training Year 1 (1975)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Base-of-neck
- Vancouver – Hotel Vancouver – 7. Differentiating the cervical spine/ Eavesdropping/ Pendulum of the head
Rolling the Arms:
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – 17. Lesson
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 07/02/80 Rolling the Fists (#1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 07/02/80 Rolling the Fists (#2)
- AY018 Chanukia, the candle holder
- AY068 Rolling the fists
- AY088 Circling the head in standing
- AY181 Bending the fingers backward, #1
- AY257 Arms in Chanukiah – distinctions
- AY272 Turning of the back with fists closed (continuation)
- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang – Series 1 – 10. Fäuste rollen
- LT16 Rolling arms
- SF1 – Week 2 – 26 June 1975, PM1: Standing, ear to the shoulder, reaching
- SF1 – Week 3 – 30 June 1975: Standing, lengthening arms, twisting
- SFEC Notes – 06. Rolling arms rolling fists, Errol Flynn
- SFEC Notes – 17. Tilt left & right in sitting (Aug 2)
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 1 – 4. Arm and shoulder comfort
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 5. A flexible spine in sitting
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.